My name is Pamela and I’m going on a quest to find my religion. Yep. You heard me right. I wasn’t raised with religion, at least not in a church going, Bible studying kind of way. And after writing about people who work with death, I discovered that spirituality was kind of missing in my life. And I want that. So, here I am.
- Marked as to-read: Wormwood by Larry Enmon goodreads.com/review/show/22… 1 week ago
- One company has cornered the digital market on death: slate.com/articles/techn… via @slate 1 week ago
- Book is free until tomorrow! Help me get exposure on the #thedevilsplayground, I mean Amazon. amazon.com/dp/B015EH46PI/… #death #grief #anxiety 1 month ago
- Death Becomes Us by Pamela Skjolsvik is free on Kindle till Halloween! amazon.com/dp/B015EH46PI/… via @amazon #free #pamspam 1 month ago
- The Kindle version of my book is free till Halloween! amazon.com/dp/B015EH46PI/… via @amazon #deathbecomesus #grief #socialanxiety #death 1 month ago
The end of this project"The Rose Ceremony"July 1st, 2013So, which one?